We adopt the following procedure for all of our manuscript services (editing, translation, and formatting). For additional services such as media productions, consultations, and other collaborations, please contact us directly.
Step 1. Manuscript delivery
Email your manuscript in a practicable format (.docx is preferred; else PDF, LaTeX, or another easily accessible file type) to email@example.com with the following information for a quote:
- Full name, title, department/programme, and university/organisation;
- Your referree to our service, if any;
- The date by which your edited manuscript should be returned;
- Specific requirements or requests; and
- Whether you wish to request a trial edit (not applicable to orders not exceeding $250 USD, special offers, or referrals from existing clients; see “Important Charges” below).
Step 2. Quote delivery
We provide a quote, in addition to the trial edit if it has been requested.
Step 3. Service agreement
Should you choose to accept the quote, both parties sign a service agreement and you pay a deposit (33% of the estimated total) to confirm the requested services.
(Should you choose not to work with us and you have requested a trial edit, you are only required to pay the trial edit fee. See “Important Charges” below.)”
Step 4. Service period
Our staff commence editing, translating, or formatting the manuscript. Upon completion, the edited manuscript is returned by email along with an invoice.
Step 5. Payment
You settle the balance through the Internet banking, online payment systems (PayPal, Venmo, etc.), ATM, telegraphic transfer (TT), or other practicable means.
The price that we charge for our service varies for each individual order that we receive. Fees are calculated based on the hours that our team members are allocated to spend on editing your manuscript, which takes into account factors including the following:
- The length, in words, of the original text;
- The deadline for when the manuscript is to be returned;
- The service details chosen;
- The degree of adjustments that the manuscript requires;
- The fluency and technical expertise of the text; and
- The type of document.
Subject to confirmation through the signing of the service agreement, all of the quotes that we provide are final and non-negotiable.